What the hell is this?

I Can't Stand [Meeting] You is a collection of all the ridiculous things I've written to and about drummer and composer Stewart Copeland.

I actually did meet him for about five crazy seconds in 2007, again for a few exciting moments in August 2009, and my most recent (and most thrilling!) encounter took place in October 2009, where I proved myself capable of being, yet again, a total dork in the man's presence.

I can't believe what I get up to. And neither should you.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Thursday, October 8

So I guess it's clear to all of you (ha! "all of you") that I'm going to meet Stewart Copeland on Thursday, October 8th when he does a book signing that night at Amoeba Hollywood. I'll be using P time at work to leave after a lunch and learn event on relieving stress that I organized so I can be there on time (Stewart may both increase and decrease my stress levels... that is, if he knows what he's doing). Patrick has already agreed to accompany me as my chaperon.

The problem is, I'm supposed to be in flute choir that night.

What if I can convince him to leave Hollywood and come back with me to Culver City? I bet he's never seen/heard a flute choir before? Wouldn't that be fun?

Dude, I will drive you anywhere you want to go after that, I promise. My Honda is your Honda.

No comments: