What the hell is this?

I Can't Stand [Meeting] You is a collection of all the ridiculous things I've written to and about drummer and composer Stewart Copeland.

I actually did meet him for about five crazy seconds in 2007, again for a few exciting moments in August 2009, and my most recent (and most thrilling!) encounter took place in October 2009, where I proved myself capable of being, yet again, a total dork in the man's presence.

I can't believe what I get up to. And neither should you.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Santa Monica

This blog had one reader from the City of Santa Monica on Thursday, December 10.

Stewart, was it you?

Hello?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it. My new mission is to have him read you regularly. On a different note, he needs to get out and about in public more often. What the hell is that guy working on?

Irene Palma said...

Wow! You have a MISSION and it involves ME? I am totally honored. Woo-hoo!

You can be in the wedding!
;-)

Jeff Schwartz said...

It was probably me, but I don't keep track...
Sorry.

Irene Palma said...

No, Jeff. It was HIM.