What the hell is this?

I Can't Stand [Meeting] You is a collection of all the ridiculous things I've written to and about drummer and composer Stewart Copeland.

I actually did meet him for about five crazy seconds in 2007, again for a few exciting moments in August 2009, and my most recent (and most thrilling!) encounter took place in October 2009, where I proved myself capable of being, yet again, a total dork in the man's presence.

I can't believe what I get up to. And neither should you.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dear Stewart,

So, a couple days have passed, and my friend has finally talked to me. It was a normal conversation. I maintained normalcy, which, for me, is a pretty big step. I think I may have been overreacting before (it happens, believe it or not). I guess the thing I don't like is not knowing how someone is feeling towards me.

I also guess I don't always have a right to know that.

What a lesson to have learned. Now. Will I remember this next time? Who knows?

Love you,
Irene

No comments: