What the hell is this?

I Can't Stand [Meeting] You is a collection of all the ridiculous things I've written to and about drummer and composer Stewart Copeland.

I actually did meet him for about five crazy seconds in 2007, again for a few exciting moments in August 2009, and my most recent (and most thrilling!) encounter took place in October 2009, where I proved myself capable of being, yet again, a total dork in the man's presence.

I can't believe what I get up to. And neither should you.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dear Stewart,

I see that your Clark Copeland tour and other gigs have you traveling all over Europe this summer.

I just can't go to Europe this year.

Can you please come back to L.A.? I'd like to see you again someday. I'd like to introduce you to my kid. He's already demonstrating some musician-like traits (the good ones; no heroin or hookers, thank god). But don't worry: he looks just like his daddy, Patrick.

Love you,
Irene

No comments: