What the hell is this?

I Can't Stand [Meeting] You is a collection of all the ridiculous things I've written to and about drummer and composer Stewart Copeland.

I actually did meet him for about five crazy seconds in 2007, again for a few exciting moments in August 2009, and my most recent (and most thrilling!) encounter took place in October 2009, where I proved myself capable of being, yet again, a total dork in the man's presence.

I can't believe what I get up to. And neither should you.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

From a Del Mar Times article about SummerFest and Stewart Copeland:

Everyone who attends Copeland's concert will receive a free ticket to a film that Copeland made about the Police, which will be shown the night before his chamber music concert.

(Patrick and I already have our tickets for the concert featuring Stewart Copeland's music.)

Where's my ticket for the movie, bitch?
And, does that mean I have to go to San Diego two nights in a row?
Nobody told me about this before, and I have to work.

Stewart, can I get a ride with you?

No comments: