What the hell is this?

I Can't Stand [Meeting] You is a collection of all the ridiculous things I've written to and about drummer and composer Stewart Copeland.

I actually did meet him for about five crazy seconds in 2007, again for a few exciting moments in August 2009, and my most recent (and most thrilling!) encounter took place in October 2009, where I proved myself capable of being, yet again, a total dork in the man's presence.

I can't believe what I get up to. And neither should you.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Dear Stewart, @copelandmusic @citygarage

My friends are afraid that you
might consider this "stalking."
I'm not stalking you! I hope you agree.
This is all in fun, and from a place of respect, and love.
Reason No. 2 You Should Come to City Garage Theatre at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica, CA and Watch the Show from the Seat Behind (or Beside) Me:

Because as I have known for years now, I perform best under pressure. Maybe you've never heard the story about me giving a cat emergency fluids via IV? Having you behind/beside me would elevate my heart rate enough that while I might sweat a lot, I would (hopefully) be less likely to make a mistake.

And, the show is damn funny.

Love you,
Irene



No comments: