What the hell is this?

I Can't Stand [Meeting] You is a collection of all the ridiculous things I've written to and about drummer and composer Stewart Copeland.

I actually did meet him for about five crazy seconds in 2007, again for a few exciting moments in August 2009, and my most recent (and most thrilling!) encounter took place in October 2009, where I proved myself capable of being, yet again, a total dork in the man's presence.

I can't believe what I get up to. And neither should you.

Monday, October 6, 2008

I have to share this

This took me about five minutes, and yes, it looks it.

Still: five minutes of "work" = about 10 minutes of giggles: I'd say I win this one.













Stewart's facial expression makes it all worthwhile. Unless "Sting's" hand was just, I don't know, in his pants or something.

No comments: